dipyridamole and other eye treatments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dipyridamole Discussion

+18
chila11
Olivia B
jewsy
mereditho
zatbn8
John1212
Ayza
MimiP
IIAwareNessII
Andre Pereira
Suzyt
xdip
Teds
Elizabeth15
nubirth
ClaireW
dryeyezone
Admin
22 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dipyridamole Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Dipyridamole Discussion

Post by John1212 Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:57 am

How's everyone eyes with dipridamole eye drops now(responses will be helpful) ,I used them for three weeks and I have stopped for like a month and I can honestly say the dryness is still down and redness it gets red (inflamed) sometimes and sometimes it's red but not as before it(the redness looks little bit better) now aswell,and I used 2 drops then I came down to one drop a day

John1212

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivia B Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:57 am

Hi,
I have been using the dipyridamole eye drops for 12 weeks now, and i have seen no improvment at all.
I have pinguecula in both my eyes, i have no problem at all with my left eye, no dryness or irritation, but the pinguecula in my right eye is very big (i think ;-)) and it constantly feels like im having something i my eye, i have tried at lot of artificial tears and nothing seems to help, so i had hoped that the dipyridamole eye drops could have made it smaller i size, but it seems operation is the only option, and that not a good option.
I have drops for 4 more weeks, and then im gonna stop useing them, unless something is beging to happen.
Olivia

Olivia B

Back to top Go down

Post by John1212 Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:26 pm

Olivia b,how many drops were u using per day

John1212

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivia B Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:05 pm

2 drops pr. day, moring and eving, and only in my right eye.

Olivia B

Back to top Go down

Dipyridamole Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Deep Red Vein?

Post by chila11 Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:01 am

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if these drops will work on large, long, dilated episcleral veins? I am referring to the deep thick visible veins that are not on the surface of the eye.

Thank You.

chila11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayza Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:18 pm

Nubirth, how is your treatment going? And what is the volume of the eyecup u'r using? I'm not sure if we have smth like that here in my country.

Ayza

Back to top Go down

Post by nubirth Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:04 pm

Ayza wrote:Nubirth, how is your treatment going? And what is the volume of the eyecup u'r using? I'm not sure if we have smth like that here in my country.

Its going slow. I mainly noticed that my eyes were a little whiter. The ping looks about the same. Just use a normal size eyecup. I think they all come the same size. I dont use the whole volume of water in my eyecup. I just use a eyedropper and squirt about 3 or 4 dropper fulls of water/lemon juice onto my eyes. You CAN do a complete eyebath by just poring the whole eyecup into your eyes. If I dont notice any improvement soon, thats what im gonna start doing.

nubirth

Back to top Go down

Post by nubirth Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:06 pm

nubirth wrote:
ClaireW wrote:Hi,

I can understand that you need to hear from others and weigh up in your own mind if it's worthwhile trying. I think it's because I've been taking these drops the longest (for many it's early days as they do take a while to take effect) but also because I've made myself so vocal and responsive to others.

I'd just say ask round on here (in some instances as you can see, it has helped with people's dryness) and do some research of your own. Good luck!

P.s - my eyes haven't regressed, they sometimes go up and down like eyes naturally do.  

Im sensing that there is still no change in your pings and that the drops are not providing permanent good changes to your eyes??

Claire, how are your pings? Are they the same? Im getting frustrated again. I know these things take a while to work, but its frustrating.

nubirth

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireW Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:13 am

Hi,

Yes I completely understand how frustrating it is/can be. Thankfully I'm very stubborn so it meant I kept going even when I thought it was - at times - not working. My pings are v slowly fading into the whites of my eye. My sister said they are barely noticeable unless pointed out. It's been half a year of using these drops for me so I'm expecting it to be a full year until I see them gone completely - like it was for the participant they used in the trial. X

ClaireW

Back to top Go down

Post by nubirth Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:08 am

Yes I completely understand how frustrating it is/can be. Thankfully I'm very stubborn so it meant I kept going even when I thought it was - at times - not working. My pings are v slowly fading into the whites of my eye. My sister said they are barely noticeable unless pointed out. It's been half a year of using these drops for me so I'm expecting it to be a full year until I see them gone completely - like it was for the participant they used in the trial. X

Thanx for the update. Im EXCITED to hear that your pings are diminishing. Do you have any updated pictures to show your diminished pings? Also, are there ANY side effects? I want soo bad to order the drops, but with the expense, ive been holding out and doing natural treatments until it was proven to me that the expense would be worth it. Thanx again.

nubirth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayza Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:22 am

Nubirth, you're reading my mind! Exactly the same thoughts about the drops: too expensive for me to afford right now! I'm going to order them when I'm 100% sure they will help.

Ayza

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireW Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:23 am

Hi,

Yep I have updated pics I'll post in a bit. The only side effect I can report is that when you first apply the drops your eyes may sting and go a bit pinker. Apart from that I've not experienced anything negative.

I think if anyone is waiting to be 100% sure on this you may be waiting a while. These are very early days for the drops and for some of the people using them. You can never be 100% sure on anything although I know the price and risk is a massive factor to those considering this. All I can say is it's working for me and I look forward to hearing from those it has also helped, which is why I'm keen to take a step back and hear from others.

ClaireW

Back to top Go down

Post by xdip Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:05 pm

Yep I have updated pics I'll post in a bit. The only side effect I can report is that when you first apply the drops your eyes may sting and go a bit pinker. Apart from that I've not experienced anything negative.

I think if anyone is waiting to be 100% sure on this you may be waiting a while. These are very early days for the drops and for some of the people using them. You can never be 100% sure on anything although I know the price and risk is a massive factor to those considering this. All I can say is it's working for me and I look forward to hearing from those it has also helped, which is why I'm keen to take a step back and hear from others.

Can you post the updated pics please?

xdip

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezy84 Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:53 pm

I've been following this forum for awhile, and I'm hoping for more updates. Please share if you're still using the drops. Also, I noticed the survey asks about caffeine intake. Was anyone purposeful about avoiding it while using the drops?

Breezy84

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzyt Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:23 am

Stopped using drops for about 5 weeks due to eyes still feeling dry. There was no change in appearance of eyes whilst using the drops and after stopping. Eyes felt less dry for a while after stopping but dryness has returned!!?
Looking on medinsight they have updated the photos of people using the drops and the difference is quite amazing. So I'm going to try again 3 x day. Let's see what happens.
Any news from any other users would be great.

Suzyt

Back to top Go down

Post by nubirth Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:15 am

Ive still been using lemon juice, and sometimes, castor oil, on my eyes. They are whiter, but im not seeing any improvement in the ping. Been doing the lemon juice for two months, and the castor oil for about a week. I know its not long enough to see results, so, im gonna keep doing the protocol. I might just go ahead and get the drops if i see no improvement in the next couple of weeks.

nubirth

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzyt Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:47 am

Hi, Nubirth
It's very frustrating waiting for results.
Started my new batch last night, it makes your veins look a lot more angry, but that's what's meant to happen. It's meant to expand the veins in order for them to shrink.
But it's quite scary because you think there going to stay like that. As for the pings I think that could take a long time to see a difference.

Suzyt

Back to top Go down

Post by nubirth Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:31 pm

Suzyt wrote:Hi, Nubirth
It's very frustrating waiting for results.
Started my new batch last night, it makes your veins look a lot more angry, but that's what's meant to happen. It's meant to expand the veins in order for them to shrink.  
But it's quite scary because you think there going to stay like that. As for the pings I think that could take a long time to see a difference.

whoa, didnt know that it makes your veins worse initially. are you SURE they go away after getting larger?

nubirth

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzyt Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:19 pm

I speak to someone else who is using and yes the veins have turned a lot thinner and less noticeable. It's a risk you take I suppose.
I'm going to continue I will keep you posted.

Suzyt

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebird76 Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:41 pm

Hi guys(and girls),

I have been using the drops 2 to 4 x a day for 8 days. At first I noticed nothing, but over the past several days I have noticed a worsening of my dry eye symptoms which were previously under control. I'm way bummed

Bluebird76

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzyt Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:13 am

Hi, I used this new batch for a week and have had to stop made my eyes dryer, blurry and the veins were much more red than normal. Since stopping they feel slightly better. Wondering if the drops are stronger than normal.
This seems to interfere with the eyes, don't want to do any damage to my eyes.

Suzyt

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebird76 Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:42 am

Suzyt,

Me too!! I was hoping this would be the answer but yet again, I am left hopeless.

Bluebird76

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzyt Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:14 am

Hi, maybe just drop to 1 a day and see if that helps.
Don't give up hope!

Suzyt

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebird76 Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:48 pm

Suzyt,
I just started a new job so this is not the time for my eyes to be more red !!
I will try one drop in the evening only and see what happens.
Thanks!

Bluebird76

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzyt Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:16 pm

Please keep us informed how you get on.
Good luck in your new job.
Any one else using would be great to hear any news good or bad.

Suzyt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum